By ALEXANDRA DEFELICE OCTOBER 17, 2010 The Uniform CPA Examination will be offered in Japan, Bahrain, Kuwait, Lebanon and the United Arab Emirates in 2011, marking the first time in the exam’s history that it will be offered outside the 55 U.S. jurisdictions. The three organizations that jointly offer the CPA Examination in the United States—the AICPA, National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) and Prometric––announced Sunday that they have reached agreement to administer the exam in those international [...]
PIRON Education, a division of PIRON Group, is one of the leading providers of educational and training services, has announced the introduction of CPA (Certified Public Accountant) Preparation program in India. CPA is the highest accounting credential in the US and is similar to the CA Qualification in India.
Subscribe for Updates
Like our Fan Page
Google Friends Connect
- E-learning growth ‘set to rise £19 billion by 2015′
- What Are The Advantages Of Online Learning?
- What does a SCORM LMS actually do?
- E-Learning – Methodology of learning and teaching online
- India is close to accepting IFRS
- SMEs advised about IFRS implementation
- Indian Accounting Standards Converged with IFRS
- Govt to clear air over IFRS norms
- Ministry likely to postpone IFRS implementation
- IFRS and GAAP Norms for Real Estate Companies
- Tweedie Takes a Bow
- IFRS Monitoring Board Proposes Governance-related Implementation