The CIMA certificate in Islamic finance (Cert IF) is the first qualification offered by a professional chartered accounting body to focus on the fast growing sector of Islamic finance.
Who’s it for?
The certificate will be valuable for newcomers to Islamic finance as well as finance professionals seeking accreditation in this field. It is designed to give professionals two significant market advantages:
- the professional recognition of a CIMA international qualification
- demonstrable expertise in the complex, fast-growing world of Islamic finance.
What you’ll gain
Cert IF will give you skills in Shari’ah compliance and the complexities of the contracts that underpin this compliance. You will also develop confidence in using the terminology and applying the knowledge that sets Islamic finance apart from conventional finance.
* Amanah – Islamic financial solutions
* HSBC – Worlds Local Bank
Watch our video on CIMA’s unique Cert IF qualification.
View the Detailed information – CLICK HERE
Leave a comment
Subscribe for Updates
Like our Fan Page
Google Friends Connect
- E-learning growth ‘set to rise £19 billion by 2015′
- What Are The Advantages Of Online Learning?
- What does a SCORM LMS actually do?
- E-Learning – Methodology of learning and teaching online
- India is close to accepting IFRS
- SMEs advised about IFRS implementation
- Indian Accounting Standards Converged with IFRS
- Govt to clear air over IFRS norms
- Ministry likely to postpone IFRS implementation
- IFRS and GAAP Norms for Real Estate Companies
- Tweedie Takes a Bow
- IFRS Monitoring Board Proposes Governance-related Implementation