Browsing articles from "March, 2011"
A consultation group within the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) is set to publish guidance on how International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) will affect small to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
Subscribe for Updates
Like our Fan Page
Google Friends Connect
- E-learning growth ‘set to rise £19 billion by 2015′
- What Are The Advantages Of Online Learning?
- What does a SCORM LMS actually do?
- E-Learning – Methodology of learning and teaching online
- India is close to accepting IFRS
- SMEs advised about IFRS implementation
- Indian Accounting Standards Converged with IFRS
- Govt to clear air over IFRS norms
- Ministry likely to postpone IFRS implementation
- IFRS and GAAP Norms for Real Estate Companies
- Tweedie Takes a Bow
- IFRS Monitoring Board Proposes Governance-related Implementation
ACCA ACCA (UK) Accountancy accounting accounting standards Adopt IFRS Adoption of IFRS AICPA Audit Business CFA CIMA CORPORATE corporate governance CPA CPA Course CPA Exam CPA Review CPA USA Degree e-learning Finance Finance professionals financial instruments Financial reporting financial statements GAAP IAS IASB ICAI IFRS IFRS accounting ifrs adoption IFRS Coaching IFRS Convergence IFRS conversion IFRS Diploma IFRS Experts IFRS transition International Accounting Standards Board International Financial Reporting Standards options Reliance success Video Conferencing